Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... and Chris's Bach and Haydn collections ...

Comment

.. and my Yamaha upright.

Comment

Originally posted by Quijote View Post
        Quick message to regular forum posters :
        I've sent you all a PM about our own Xmas special for the Blue Baron. May I propose that each forum member submits one teaser? Based on present forum presence, that could mean a pleasant challenge for our torturer. Please PM if you'd like to contribute and to coordinate strategies ...
        Hmm not sure that's fair - all against one! I won't have much time, especially over Xmas and you're forgetting that it's actually almost as hard to think these teasers up as it is to answer them - I haven't even begun to think up the next lot due to lack of time as it is.
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Quijote has a good idea. Maybe (after Christmas), each member might like to post a single question or so for everyone else to solve?

Why does the quiz have to be directed at poor Peter who was only trying to amuse us and bring a little colour and bliss into our lives?

(That last clue was a masterpiece in itself, Peter, and we were all blissfully unaware of it - except PDG.)

Comment

Fair enough, let's all post our own single Teasers for all to solve over the Xmas festivities, and not all gang up on the Blue Torturer who has indeed brought a ray of sunlight into our grey, empty lives.
            Bliss on all of you, PDG in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Quijote has a good idea. Maybe (after Christmas), each member might like to post a single question or so for everyone else to solve?

Why does the quiz have to be directed at poor Peter who was only trying to amuse us and bring a little colour and bliss into our lives?

(That last clue was a masterpiece in itself, Peter, and we were all blissfully unaware of it - except PDG.)
              A much better idea!
              'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
              X