No announcement yet.

Not bloody Fur Elise again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the ninth on my Handy.... There are also the 5th, the 6th. the 7th and.... Für Elise possible !When you go to take some cash with your EUROCARD here in the center of the city (Saarbrücken) you can hear non-stop all the symphonies of B. and other pieces of him (violin concerto, violin romance, etc...). There is also a B.s portrait hologram on the card !
    Germany have some things good....

------------------
    Claudie
    Claudie

Comment

Originally posted by Claudie MICAULT:
      I have the ninth on my Handy.... There are also the 5th, the 6th. the 7th and.... Für Elise possible !When you go to take some cash with your EUROCARD here in the center of the city (Saarbrücken) you can hear non-stop all the symphonies of B. and other pieces of him (violin concerto, violin romance, etc...). There is also a B.s portrait hologram on the card !
      Germany have some things good....

I want one of those cards...NOW!!

------------------
      "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
      http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Originally posted by PDG:
        I've never seen a mobile (cell) phone with a ring tone option for any Beethoven tune other than Fur Elise. Has anyone heard any others?

I want the Egmont overture on my phone!

Dee dee dee dee dee dee da da daa, da daa, da daaaaaa.......
        I hear this kind of thing here all the time. I have not yet heard any Beethoven, but I have heard something by Bach, and Mozart's 40th symphony, mv. 1. In my opinion, Egmont would be better for alarm clocks. No problem waking up then! I actually do have an alarm clock that can wake you up with CDs, but I have been unable to use Egmont yet because it's not on the first track and I don't know how to program tracks on the alarm, and because my roomate doesn't like Beethoven! I don't have a mobile phone, but if I did, I'd want to hear the opening of the Third Piano Concerto (my music theory teacher played that at the beginning of class on more than one occasion, and it will be performed here LIVE in the near future.)

Chris, thank you for helping me get my old name back.

Bob

------------------
        Some have said I am ripe for the Madhouse. Does that make me Beethoven? No, but it is interesting.

[This message has been edited by Bob the Composer (edited 10-13-2001).]
        Some have said I am ripe for the Madhouse. Does that make me Beethoven? No, but it is interesting.

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
            I sympathise with you! LOL was lost on me as well - perhaps I don't speak English well enough!

I thought LOL meant "lots of love". No wonder quite a few of the messages sounded peculiar to me.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by PDG:
              I've never seen a mobile (cell) phone with a ring tone option for any Beethoven tune other than Fur Elise. Has anyone heard any others?

I want the Egmont overture on my phone!

Dee dee dee dee dee dee da da daa, da daa, da daaaaaa.......

That is pretty cool! I wish my older brother add this one. *LOL*

------------------
              freedom for all- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Comment

Originally posted by Bob the Composer:
                .....but I have been unable to use Egmont yet because it's not on the first track and I don't know how to program tracks on the alarm, and because my roomate doesn't like Beethoven!

Time to get a new roommate, Bob! Try a girl this time.....they don't snore as much as men.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I hear this kind of thing here all the time. I have not yet heard any Beethoven, but I have heard something by Bach, and Mozart's 40th symphony, mv. 1. In my opinion, Egmont would be better for alarm clocks. No problem waking up then! I actually do have an alarm clock that can wake you up with CDs, but I have been unable to use Egmont yet because it's not on the first track and I don't know how to program tracks on the alarm, and because my roomate doesn't like Beethoven!
                  I beleive your roomate hates beethoven! Ouch, my little sister hates him too. *grrrr*

------------------

Comment

Well, it could be worse. He could have been someone who dislikes CM altogether. As it is, he leans more towards later romantic\contemporary music. And he's often not in the room, so I can listen to whatever I want then! We are getting along well, and we are more alike than different. We both like the Beach Boys, anyway.

Bob

------------------

Comment

Well, it could be worse. He could have been someone who dislikes CM altogether. As it is, he leans more towards later romantic\contemporary music. And he's often not in the room, so I can listen to whatever I want then! We are getting along well, and we are more alike than different. We both like the Beach Boys, anyway.

Bob

That's cool! Have fun with your roomate!

------------------

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rod:
                        [B] I want one of those cards...NOW!!

Yeah! Me too!

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Suzie:
                          [b]
                          Originally posted by Rod:
                          I want one of those cards...NOW!!

Yeah! Me too!
                          Come both to live in Germany ! You will be very near of Beethoven-Haus, have good beers, Beethoven's chocolates... and your EC card !!!

------------------
                          Claudie
                          Claudie

Comment

Come both to live in Germany ! You will be very near of Beethoven-Haus, have good beers, Beethoven's chocolates... and your EC card !!!

Easier said than done, alas!

------------------

Comment

That would be awsome of all of us living in Germany next to beethoven's house! It would be so much fun!

------------------

[This message has been edited by ~Immortal Beloved~ (edited 10-24-2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by ~Immortal Beloved~:

That would be awsome of all of us living in Germany next to beethoven's house! It would be so much fun!

It could be fun........or it could be a NIGHTMAAAARE..HA! HA! HAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X