Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new performance of Beethoven’s compositions. What is your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new performance of Beethoven’s compositions. What is your opinion?

For some time already I’m following the works of a young violist Maxim Rysanov, who is extremely talented! Recently at onyxclassics site I've found a new disk of Beethoven’s compositions which he had recorded with Kristina Blaumane and Jacob Katsnelson. As for me the music is amazing! I couldn’t stop listening to it for about a week. Have you already heard it? What is your opinion?

Originally posted by MaryG View Post
    For some time already I’m following the works of a young violist Maxim Rysanov, who is extremely talented! Recently at onyxclassics site I've found a new disk of Beethoven’s compositions which he had recorded with Kristina Blaumane and Jacob Katsnelson. As for me the music is amazing! I couldn’t stop listening to it for about a week. Have you already heard it? What is your opinion?
    Hello MaryG. I'm afraid I haven't heard these CDs you mention, nor the musician(s) in question. I'm sure there are a couple of posters on this forum who are more up-to-date about this.

Comment

Greetings, and welcome to the forum, MaryG! As well, I have not heard of these, either, but then I am out of the loop with many of the new and upcoming musicians.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Mary.
        an interesting CD, for it consists mainly of lesser known works by Beethoven
        or arranged ones where the viola plays an important role.
        And it is a bonus that IMO the performers are excellent too.

Comment

Working...
        X