Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet is a bad thing, youtube a good one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet is a bad thing, youtube a good one.

Not that I particularly like the Nocturnes, but [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V60USaluxGA[/YOUTUBE]

Although they are not generally as fine as the mazurkas, how can you not like them? One of my favourites is the F# Major.
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Of course I do. But I like the mazurkas better too.

Comment

A good performance can make all the difference, as well, whether you like the music or not.

Comment

Regarding the internet, well of course there is good and bad - talking about music on this forum is surely a good thing!
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

And in this way we abandon the habit of writing letters, where one must, of necessity, write a much longer piece of writing. By the way letting 40W steadily impact our eyes. In the long run, it everything lead us to illiteracy. Or why listen music watching a video? It only distracts your attention and imposes a big load on your machine, whereby you need to spend money to buy a new machine every year. The big epoch was that when everybody had a piano at home and to listen music you had to know how to play it, thus intervening in the musical process.

Comment

Working...
            X