hey everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey everyone!

hey everyone! it is great to be back on this site. I missed being on it. Say just wanted to let you guys know. My chorale did John Rutter "Magnifcat" and it is a very awesome piece to sing. It was pretty to sing as a well. Besides that it was great to look online and to see that you guys have your website on up and going again.

Say Peter if you could send me via an email that you got this message that would be great.

Like I always say. Keep singing and keep playing music that is what this world needs right now.
    jfienen25@yahoo.com if you are interested in talking more about B

Originally posted by jfienen25 View Post
    hey everyone! it is great to be back on this site. I missed being on it. Say just wanted to let you guys know. My chorale did John Rutter "Magnifcat" and it is a very awesome piece to sing. It was pretty to sing as a well. Besides that it was great to look online and to see that you guys have your website on up and going again.

Say Peter if you could send me via an email that you got this message that would be great.

Like I always say. Keep singing and keep playing music that is what this world needs right now.

Hi jfienen, was your performance of J.Rutter's Magnificat recorded?
    You refer to this website as up and going again, I was never aware that it was down, unless that was quite some time ago.
    ‘Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.’

Comment

There was a time that we had to move to a temporary site as there were some repeated issues here. But then that was a few years ago.

Welcome back, Jfienen25!

Comment

Working...
      X