What has happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claudie MICAULT:
    O.K. Stout, I was wrong using the word "revenge". Something have to be done, but in the direction Suzy indicates : seen from Europe, G. Bush have a reputation of beeing a "cow boy" ready to take off his colt on anybody moving to secure is image of President....
    It is a pity that it cannot be a war like the one between the "Horaces and the Curiaces" in Rom : just puting Ben Laden and Bush with two colts and let them have a good explanation !!!
    What happened in USA makes me really sorry and depressed, but there are also innocent people in Afghanistan (all those poor women reduced by the talibans for example...) and if the attack is not quick and well centred, all the world will feel the results of terrorism. We have had some years ago terrorists actions in Paris.... it is terrible.

Claudie,

It's not 'cowboy', it's 'party boy'.

S

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Peter:
      [B] I understand that Stout, but there was already a thread where this was being discussed.

Peter,

Which thread?

Thanks,

Suz

Comment

Suz,

I know I'm not THE Peter, but as a fellow "rock", I feel okay about telling you that the thread you want is titled "Beethoven alive today".

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PDG:
          [B]Suz,

I know I'm not THE Peter, but as a fellow "rock", I feel okay about telling you that the thread you want is titled "Beethoven alive today".

Thank you kindly.

Comment

Originally posted by PDG:
            Suz,

I make no such claims for myself!!

------------------
            'Man know thyself'
            'Man know thyself'

Comment

Peter as derived from petrified (turned to stone or rock)....for the curious here.

Comment

Working...
              X