Op.39 mp3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claudie MICAULT:

Funny idea to put the "Méthode HANON" as a concert programm.... naturally with all the way of playing each exercises ! I can imagine that the public would maybe prefer that as some Stockhausen or Hindemith !!!

It takes an hour to play through the Hanon complete - a preferable experience to Stockhausen as you say!

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
      It takes an hour to play through the Hanon complete - a preferable experience to Stockhausen as you say!

Why do you say the Beethoven preludes were written when he was 15, when on the 'Rare Works' page it says, correctly, they were written in 1789?

------------------
      "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin

[This message has been edited by Rod (edited 09-15-2001).]
      http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rod:
        Why do you say the Beethoven preludes were written when he was 15, when on the 'Rare Works' page it says, correctly, they were written in 1789?

It's like being back at school - sorry sir, I made a mistake! I could edit the faulty post as part of detention!

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
          It's like being back at school - sorry sir, I made a mistake! I could edit the faulty post as part of detention!

There is no shame in editing faulty posts Peter, virtually all of mine are edited!

------------------
          "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
          http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rod:
            There is no shame in editing faulty posts Peter, virtually all of mine are edited!

Indeed!

------------------
            'Man know thyself'
            'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
            X