Need Help with these box sets I came across

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help with these box sets I came across

Hi, Came across these box sets and need help from the experts- all of you.
    Please help with the value and where I can sell them. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1. Richard Strauss Tod Und Verklarung (Death and Transfiguration) A Victor Music Masterpiece. , 3 vinyl set the cover is in good shape- no tears vinyls are in excellent shape- no marks or scratches at all. has a 4 page pamphlet that came with set in perfect shape. someone wrote on inside cover " to Tommy from your cousin June 1st 1944". On albums it says Red Seal Record DM217. It has a brown cover with a dark brown border on bound side

2. Tschaikowsky Capriccio Italien Op.45 A Victor Musical Masterpiece. 2 album set. This is in same shape as set above- small marks on cover but no tears. Vinyl is in perfect shape- no marks or scratches. On Records- Red Seal Record Boston Pops Orchestra Authur Fiedler Conductor.

3. Tschaikowsky Symphony No.6 in B Minor. Eugene Ormandy- The Philadelphia Orchestra Victor Musical Masterpiece. 5 Album set. The cover has some wear on it- not bad. Cover is a pictor of a Monk (?) walking down some stairs. Comes with a 4 page pamphlet decribing the music and a typed letter from Max Unger. Thr vinyls are in the same shape as the others- no marks or scrathes. The first vinyl sleeve is ripped. albums say Red Seal Records like the others.

4. Beethoven Concerto No.5 in E Flat Major, for piano and Orchestra (Emperor). Walter Gieseking (Piano). Vienna Philharmonica Orchestra, Conducted by Bruno Walter.
    Conumbia Masterworks Set M-243. 5 album set. The cover is torn up on the binding side and frayed on the edges. The vinyls are in great shape- no marks or scratches. Comes with a 4 page pamphlet desribing the music.

Thanks Again
Working...
X