Great News On Film About Ninth Symphony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great News On Film About Ninth Symphony

Just heard today from my friend Kerry Candaele in California that his film "Following the Ninth" just got a big gift of funds from Germany that will enable him to finish the editing and have it finished possibly in March. I've been happy to help him in small ways and it is a tremendous and unique film, as you may guess from the trailer below. Not shown is the epic concert he organized in L.A. not long ago featuring Billy Bragg's version of the Ninth... Kerry still needs a few thousand to fully finish so if you have any funding ideas let me know....

Here's the trailer.

It would be lovely if we took up the collection here in this group. I'd be glad to contribute a couple of bucks. Where should I send it?
    - Susan Wenger

Comment

Thanks for letting us know about this project - looks interesting.
      'Man know thyself'

Comment

I saw the trailer a few months ago - it almost brought tears to my eyes - looking forward to checking it out. Can't contribute $$ tho since temporarily in between paying engagements....
        The Daily Beethoven

Comment

Beethoven Ninth Film

Thank you Greg for you post about the film, and for the kind words from those who responded. If anyone would like to help with the finishing of the film, the website www.followingtheninth.com has a place to donate, with some incentives included. I would love to have the film play wherever I can, so if you can provide your city/town/village I will try to get the film there for a showing and discussion. I've been on this journey with the Ninth for four years now, and almost to the finish line. Thanks to any of you who can help in any way, by spreading the word, or with whatever donation you can offer. And if you know an investor type, even better, and the terms are good Cheers to all of you who love Beethoven and the Ninth.

Sincerely,

kerry candaele
          venice, ca

Comment

Working...
          X