This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roehre View Post
    Ah, you mean Fanny Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, married with one Wilhelm Hensel (and of which lady some compositions were published as being her brother's )
    That's right, Roehre. Time for a visit to my local Harmania Mundi shop to see if they have any CDs of her music.

Comment

"Significant other"?

I think they're called "partners" these days, aren't they Philip?

Comment

Originally posted by Bonn1827 View Post
        "Significant other"?
        I think they're called "partners" these days, aren't they Philip?
        These days, you say? Pah! What do I care about fashion and trends? I prefer the psychiatrist Sullivan's term for my ... er, ... bit of skirt?

Comment

Oh, if you insist : my partner.
          Last edited by Quijote; 06-21-2010, 11:11 AM. Reason: One must bow down before the historical juggernaut that is Bonn

Comment

PS : As I type this I notice there are 26 members currently on-line. Is it a record?

Comment

International man of mystery, Philip, has agreed that he lives with a "partner". That's one small step for man and one giant leap for Philip 2 of Spain!!

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
                PS : As I type this I notice there are 26 members currently on-line. Is it a record?
                I think not. If I remember correctly, we had quite a gathering during the Mozart Debate. Too bad you weren't there, Philip, you might have enjoyed that.

Comment

Working...
                X