Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

here is something I found in Ebay...Psychic interviewing beethoven!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter:
    We both have very musical cats Joy - either that or they have gone deaf as mine gets as close as he can to the speakers!!
    I have two cats and the other one is not interested at all, but she has a fine soprano voice at 5am !!

Awww that's pretty cute Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Beloved:
      My cat Sandy was like that too! The first time I noticed she like to listen to Beethoven...she runs quickly to my room in two seconds! I always remember her siting on my lap while praticing Fur Elise.

I missed her so much.
      No wonder you miss her. Not many cats can play "Fur Elise"!

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Michael:
        No wonder you miss her. Not many cats can play "Fur Elise"!

Michael

you got that right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob the Composer:
          Does anyone know of any pieces this other lady wrote in Beethoven's name and where I can get recordings of them? I'd like to be able to compare them to the real thing.

Bob

I'll see if I can find the book again and let you know of her illuminating 'discussions' with the master!!

------------------
          'Man know thyself'
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

Alright I'll tell you rod, Beethoven comunicates me when I'm on the piano and listen to his music. You got that? I have alot of pictures of beethoven!
            Just goes to show what a sick dirty mind I've got. But I see nothing to blush about in this circumstance - you were just leading us (or rather the randy element of us) on, weren't you! Temptress!!

------------------
            "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
            http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie:
              God, I am sooo tempted!

<font color=#FF0000>NOTE - I edited your post so we wouldn't have to scroll sideways in this thread.

Chris</font>

[This message has been edited by Chris (edited 08-02-2001).]
              What does this mean? And can I write in green?

Bob

------------------
              Some have said I am ripe for the Madhouse. Does that make me Beethoven? No, but it is interesting.
              Some have said I am ripe for the Madhouse. Does that make me Beethoven? No, but it is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
                We both have very musical cats Joy - either that or they have gone deaf as mine gets as close as he can to the speakers!!
                I have two cats and the other one is not interested at all, but she has a fine soprano voice at 5am !!
                There has to be something about animals liking music. I have three cats, but only one
                climbs up on the speakers and 'paws it' especially when violins are playing. Both cats listens to me playing piano and all three sit under the CD player while classical music is on. (Sounds like you don't need an alarm early in the morning to get you up)!!

Joy
                'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

I once had a kitten that could play the violin. But only pussycato.

M.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob the Composer:
                    What does this mean? And can I write in green?

Bob
                    That means that this thread was scrolling sideways, and everybody hates that, so I changed the post so that that wouldn't happen (there were two threads that caused it). That problem comes from a line of text that is longer than the width of the screen with no spaces - a very long URL in this case. I just left an explination of why I did it so nobody got mad at me for editing their posts. I put the text in red so that it would be noticed as not the author's text.

And yes, you can write in green. To do it, do this: (font color="green")YOUR TEXT GOES HERE(/font) - just replace all the ('s with <'s and all the )'s with >'s to make it work. You can also use hex color values insead of words to specify a color, just take out the quotes and precede the hex value with a pound sign (#). <font color="green">Here is an example.</font> You can also use the font tag to adjust the size of your text, <font size=1>like this</font> <font size=3>or this</font>.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod:
                      Just goes to show what a sick dirty mind I've got. But I see nothing to blush about in this circumstance - you were just leading us (or rather the randy element of us) on, weren't you! Temptress!!

You make me laugh so hard! *laughing*

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:

And yes, you can write in green. To do it, do this: (font color="green")YOUR TEXT GOES HERE(/font) - just replace all the ('s with <'s and all the )'s with >'s to make it work. You can also use hex color values insead of words to specify a color, just take out the quotes and precede the hex value with a pound sign (#). <font color="green">Here is an example.</font> You can also use the font tag to adjust the size of your text, <font size=1>like this</font> <font size=3>or this</font>.

[This message has been edited by Chris (edited 08-02-2001).][/B]

Think I'll stick to black, thanks.

Michael

Comment

I have the book of Rosemary BROWN, and when I was young it fascinated me.
                          Then I got (from the psychic research society of Lyon) a tape with the "compositions" which were "dicted" by the masters... (there is a Bagatelle from Beethoven). All sound like a "à la manière de". I can also play Happy Birthday in the way of Bach, Beethoven, Mozart or Chopin !!!

If somebody wants a copy of the tape (Bob ?) I will be glad to send it (if I get an address of course).

As I believe the dead are surviving till they live in our memory, I think B. is with all of us who are deeply thinking of him....

Not only cats love music : I have a dog who is fond of B. too.

All this discussion was really funny !!!

Claudie
                          Claudie

Comment

You make me laugh so hard! *laughing*
                            I could show you somethin' small that would make you laugh even harder......

.....my 'World's Smallest Joke Book'............what did you think I was talkin' about?........ ......whose got a sick mind now?

------------------
                            "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
                            http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
                              That means that this thread was scrolling sideways, and everybody hates that, so I changed the post so that that wouldn't happen (there were two threads that caused it). That problem comes from a line of text that is longer than the width of the screen with no spaces - a very long URL in this case. I just left an explination of why I did it so nobody got mad at me for editing their posts. I put the text in red so that it would be noticed as not the author's text.

<font color="green">Thank you very much, Chris.</font>

<font color="red">B</font><font color="white">o</font><font color="blue">b</font>

------------------
                              <font color="purple">Some have said I am ripe for the Madhouse. Does that make me Beethoven? No, but it is interesting.</font>

[This message has been edited by Bob the Composer (edited 08-03-2001).]

Comment

You're welcome. There may be an easier way using the UBB code (code made for this board, like the QUOTE tag we use, although that we usually trigger with a button press). Instructions for that would be somewhere in the FAQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X