Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

here is something I found in Ebay...Psychic interviewing beethoven!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is something I found in Ebay...Psychic interviewing beethoven!

I was just looking for pictures on him to save it on my folder until I found this one on auction!

here is the address, You'll see the information at the page I show you.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1171787284

Very interesting! A well known psychic in the UK claiming to contact famous composers is Rosemary Brown, who has written several books - My mother being into spiritualism lent me one about 10 years ago. She claims to receive music from dead composers and has even had several pieces published, notably a song by Liszt or Rosemary Brown depending on your view! She claims to have been taught piano by the dead Rachmaninov! I do remember one line she wrote about Beethoven, and that was that he was one of the most advanced souls to have been on earth!

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
        No need to pay for this doubtfull contact with the master, you all know Beethoven comminicates directly with me (without charge) via small bags of sugar at my local cafe.

------------------
        "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
        http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

They talked about Ms. Brown at the CBC a while back. She said that Ludvig has his hearing back, that Schubert is quite shy, and that someone (it may have been Liszt) always comes to visit when she's about to get into the bath.

Originally posted by Rod:
          ...you all know Beethoven comminicates directly with me (without charge) via small bags of sugar at my local cafe.

A much more efficient medium, no doubt.

Mary

Comment

This is so funny!

And also quite humorous is their description of the the so-called reading... "find out about the son he never knew of" ... If he didn't know about it, how is he going to talk about it! HAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh!

[This message has been edited by Julie (edited 07-31-2001).]

Comment

Originally posted by Julie:
              This is so funny!

And also quite humorous is their description of the the so-called reading... "find out about the son he never knew of" ... If he didn't know about it, how is he going to talk about it! HAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh!

[This message has been edited by Julie (edited 07-31-2001).]
              I'd always like to think that the dead get to know EVERYTHING. Anyway, Beethoven is supposed to be the "most advanced soul." Does anyone know of any pieces this other lady wrote in Beethoven's name and where I can get recordings of them? I'd like to be able to compare them to the real thing.

Bob

------------------
              I am not a number, I am a free man!

[This message has been edited by Bob the Composer (edited 07-31-2001).]
              Some have said I am ripe for the Madhouse. Does that make me Beethoven? No, but it is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
                Very interesting! A well known psychic in the UK claiming to contact famous composers is Rosemary Brown, who has written several books - My mother being into spiritualism lent me one about 10 years ago. She claims to receive music from dead composers and has even had several pieces published, notably a song by Liszt or Rosemary Brown depending on your view! She claims to have been taught piano by the dead Rachmaninov! I do remember one line she wrote about Beethoven, and that was that he was one of the most advanced souls to have been on earth!

Beware St. Peter, such gifts come from Satan!

------------------
                I am not a number, I am a free man!
                Some have said I am ripe for the Madhouse. Does that make me Beethoven? No, but it is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob the Composer:
                  Beware St. Peter, such gifts come from Satan!

That's what they said about Paganini!

------------------
                  'Man know thyself'
                  'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:

I'm glad you guys liked it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob the Composer:
                      I'd always like to think that the dead get to know EVERYTHING. Anyway, Beethoven is supposed to be the "most advanced soul." Does anyone know of any pieces this other lady wrote in Beethoven's name and where I can get recordings of them? I'd like to be able to compare them to the real thing.

Bob

beethoven has the most advanced soul! Wow that's great!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:

what's wrong with you chris? you got scared? hahaha

Comment

This is so cool you can actually talk with him. Wouldn't that be scary? Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by joel fienen:
                            This is so cool you can actually talk with him. Wouldn't that be scary? Just kidding.
                            that would be cool to talk to him. Even watching him playing the piano.

Comment

I never heard of any of these people!! I would like to compare some of those songs myself. I love Chris' reaction!!!

Joy
                              'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Working...
                              X