Jane Fonda plays Beethoven!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jane Fonda plays Beethoven!

At least she will, newt year in Broadway. A theatre piece in which she'll be an archivist (my favourite job!) who's going to Bonn searching for B's obsession for Diabelli. You will se an actor playing old B!
    Dear! Is it me from Italy who has to tell you things? Come on American guys, find more! You can watch her, I won't.
    But here another Italian movie is on the screen: LESSON 21, written and directed from an Italian novelist who's looking for a new job, Alessandro Baricco. It seems to have less success than Copying...
    Double dear! I can't follow all these beethovenalia...

Btw: Michael: I BOUGHT BBC EROICA! I found by chance an "ALL ZONES" dvd on e-bay and can watch it on tv! Great! And I liked it.
    (As for that actor in THE GENIUS,not to bother you but he really looks like Michael Jackson ).

BEST WISHES TO OBAMA! Hoping nothing serious happens to him (assassination!!)

Originally posted by terry View Post
    Btw: Michael: I BOUGHT BBC EROICA! I found by chance an "ALL ZONES" dvd on e-bay and can watch it on tv! Great! And I liked it.
    (As for that actor in THE GENIUS,not to bother you but he really looks like Michael Jackson ).
    Glad to hear you like "Eroica", Terry, but you really seem to have a problem with Paul Rhys.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Glad to hear you like "Eroica", Terry, but you really seem to have a problem with Paul Rhys.
      If afraid I have...with M.Jackson!

Comment

And to complete all:I'm searching for THE SOUND AND THE FURY on ebay, I found VHS I have difficulty in converting and a blue ray DVD but a bit expensive. (Immortal Beloved hates it! Why?)

Comment

Working...
        X