hereI am again! New site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hereI am again! New site

Hello everyone! Did you miss me? In case you remember...I had problems with my pc, it broke and I lost all datas, password, etc. But I've always read you.
    Once I found a site which can be of any interest:

www.musopen.com

PS thanks to the forum adm for my birthday greetings!

Welcome back, Terry! Thanks for the link; that looks interesting. Also, as mentioned in another thread, there is another extensive site (growing) with various scores, arrangements, etc.:

http://imslp.org/

Comment

Yes, Terry, welcome back! Did you get to see Beethoven BBC?
      - I hope, or I could not live. - written by H.G. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Preston View Post
        Yes, Terry, welcome back! Did you get to see Beethoven BBC?
        dEAR Preston, thanks for asking! Unfortunately, not yet bc I have some problems in ordering a ntsc video and turn it in an European one! I asked to a shop and they can "convert" a videocassette , it will cost the same as the cassette itself,better than nothing. But there is another problem: and if the "shape" of the cassette is not the same? In USA they use 2 types of vc, do they?
        But If I only find the movie on dvd,then the cost for converting it is very high: about 40dollars (30euro) and 0.50 cent per minute! For a 2hours movie it could be no less than 100euro, except from the cost of the dvd itself and shipping costs! Could anyone help me? Where could I find an European format of this dam....movie?

Comment

Working...
        X