Beethoven and the violin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PDG View Post
    It's a lie. Cats cannot live on emptiness with nil calories or inspiration!
    No, really, it's true. According to a recent Gallup poll (conducted by my good self only 3 minutes ago), cats really do seem to prefer John Cage. Is this significant?

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
      No, really, it's true. According to a recent Gallup poll (conducted by my good self only 3 minutes ago), cats really do seem to prefer John Cage. Is this significant?
      You were very quick there, Phil, as I saw your original posting before you edited it! Hah! The cat is out of the bag. Whatever, it has been a good laugh this evening, even though I don't think Beethoven got mentioned once! I thank you...

Comment

You were very quick there, Phil, as I saw your original posting before you edited it! Hah! The cat is out of the bag. Whatever, it has been a good laugh this evening, even though I don't think Beethoven got mentioned once! I thank you...
        I can't remember what I originally posted before I edited it. Was it rude, or a sexual inuendo? As you saw it before I edited it, can we say that it existed?

Comment

Bravo!

Comment

Bravo!

Time for the "Comedy Corner" thread, PDG.

Comment

I can't remember what I originally posted before I edited it. Was it rude, or a sexual inuendo? As you saw it before I edited it, can we say that it existed?
              Since you edited and obliterated it, it is not a work.

Comment

I understand that cats like silence a lot.

Comment

I know my cat does!
                  'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Working...
                  X