the hairest van's fan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sorrano View Post
    Sorry about your ego. I hope it recovers soon. PDG, 14 to go....
    Don't you worry about my ego. I thought I was dealing with a camel, but finally it was only a gnat

Comment

Originally posted by PDG View Post
      No.
      I have always admired men of few words (not 'less'). Beethoven was a man of few words, I believe. Ergo, PDG is LvB. QED.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
        I have always admired men of few words (not 'less'). Beethoven was a man of few words, I believe. Ergo, PDG is LvB. QED.
        Hmmm...

Comment

Hmmm...
          Only three to go before the target, PDG. Come on, come on !!!!

Comment

999 down, 1 to go. Tick...tick...tick.....

Comment

Don't you worry about my ego. I thought I was dealing with a camel, but finally it was only a gnat
              Pesky gnats!

Comment

999 down, 1 to go. Tick...tick...tick.....
                I believe you are now one of the 'illuminati' on this forum (more than a 1000 posts). Do I now have to refer to you as 'Your Onionship'? Or can I call you your 'Rakeship'? Or simply a 'rake' (in Stravinssky's use of the term)?
                Please keep your hands on your onions and leave that damn shovel (or golf club) alone when responding. And the goat and fiddle.

Comment

I believe you are now one of the 'illuminati' on this forum (more than a 1000 posts). Do I now have to refer to you as 'Your Onionship'? Or can I call you your 'Rakeship'? Or simply a 'rake' (in Stravinssky's use of the term)?
                  Please keep your hands on your onions and leave that damn shovel (or golf club) alone when responding. And the goat and fiddle.
                  Not quite, Phil. 999 is the number and I like it like that! I may keep it that way for many years to come, or maybe I have a fear of the number 1,000!
                  However, in the meantime, you may call me 'sir' - I have no need for flunkeys.

Comment

Not quite, Phil. 999 is the number and I like it like that! I may keep it that way for many years to come, or maybe I have a fear of the number 1,000!
                    However, in the meantime, you may call me 'sir' - I have no need for flunkeys.
                    Just don't turn that number upside down! You might get a few people in a panic.

Comment

Working...
                    X