looking for this photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for this photo

This picture is on my desktop now, I love it but I can't find the post from where I found it. Please who is the author, and the post?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by terry View Post
    This picture is on my desktop now, I love it but I can't find the post from where I found it. Please who is the author, and the post?
    Excuse me if I insist, I would like so much to find the author of this picture, whose name and site I found on this forum. Could you help me? I can't find the post anymore because I can't remember the title... Thank you

Comment

Excuse me if I insist, I would like so much to find the author of this picture, whose name and site I found on this forum. Could you help me? I can't find the post anymore because I can't remember the title... Thank you
      It might be one of Maurice Colgan's posts. He was displaying some portraits a while back. Check back on some threads of June or July or thereabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        It might be one of Maurice Colgan's posts. He was displaying some portraits a while back. Check back on some threads of June or July or thereabouts.
        Thank you I'll check soon.

Comment

Finally found it! It was on the French LvB site, not on yours! (ahi ahi...)Find it on www.mad-jarowa.net if you're interested.
          Look at these funny balloons, on the skies of French-Italian Alps. One deserves the first prize...
          Attached Files

Comment

Finally found it! It was on the French LvB site, not on yours! (ahi ahi...)Find it on www.mad-jarowa.net if you're interested.
            Look at these funny balloons, on the skies of French-Italian Alps. One deserves the first prize...
            Sorry for the photo, it seems a bit small...I'm not a good pc utilizer, I do my best. Hope you can see the topic of the balloon! If you don't, I suggest...the surname ends with N...

Comment

The photos show up fine! When selected you can enlarge them by clicking on them. Interesting balloons, indeed!

Comment

I love the Beethoven one! We have lots of balloon festivals here and I've seen all kinds from truck shapes to all kinds of animal shapes but never a Beethoven!
                'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Working...
                X