• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don'r forget Italy!!

Comment

Originally posted by terry:
      Don'r forget Italy!!
      As if we could. Fawlty Towers? What about that Leaning one in Pisa?

Comment

Sorry I don't understand the meaning (oh dear your Americenglish...

Comment

Originally posted by terry:
          Sorry I don't understand the meaning (oh dear your Americenglish...
          Sorry about that, Terry. I now see that you are from Italy. So my post must have seemed like gibberish, which indeed it was!! Still, at least you won the World Cup!

Comment

[ gibberish, which indeed it was!! Still, at least you won the World Cup!

"gibberish?" i need my dictionary. I forgive whatever you mean. I don't mind the cup, I'm longing for the movie...Beethoven rocks!!

Comment

I presented the film at a private screening of about a hundred people at the Napa-Sonoma Film Festival on July 30th, and the reception could not have been better. The audience laughed at the right places, some cried, there was cheering at the end of the 9th Symphony sequence, and heartfelt applause at the end of the film. The question-and-answer afterwards showed that they truly enjoyed
              it and understood what we were trying to accomplish. The most common remark was that it is a "beautiful" film, and two people
              came up to me separately and called it "a masterpiece." So I can report that the screening was an unqualified success.

Comment

Huzzah! Huzzah time three!

Bring it to Washington, DC and Maryland!

- Susan

------------------
                To learn about "The Port-Wine Sea," my parody of Patrick O'Brian's wonderful Aubrey-Maturin series, please contact me at
                susanwenger@yahoo.com

To learn about "The Better Baby" book, ways to increase a baby's intelligence, health, and potentials, please use the same address.
                To learn about "The Port-Wine Sea," my parody of Patrick O'Brian's wonderful Aubrey-Maturin series, please contact me at
                susanwenger@yahoo.com

To learn about "The Better Baby" book, ways to increase a baby's intelligence, health, and potentials, please use the same address.

Comment

Originally posted by srivele:
                  I presented the film at a private screening of about a hundred people at the Napa-Sonoma Film Festival on July 30th, and the reception could not have been better. The audience laughed at the right places, some cried, there was cheering at the end of the 9th Symphony sequence, and heartfelt applause at the end of the film. The question-and-answer afterwards showed that they truly enjoyed
                  it and understood what we were trying to accomplish. The most common remark was that it is a "beautiful" film, and two people
                  came up to me separately and called it "a masterpiece." So I can report that the screening was an unqualified success.
                  Good news - looking forward to seeing it. Shame you had to cut that authentic tavern music though!

------------------
                  'Man know thyself'
                  'Man know thyself'

Comment

Copying is screening on 13 October. I saw it on the site comingsoon.com. I don't know where. Fingers crossed! BEETHOVEN ROCKS!

Comment

I learned today that the film will be screened at the San Sebastian Film Festival in Spain this fall. I suppose that will be the European premiere. I love Spain, and if there is any chance to go, I will try.

Comment

Do you have any idea when the trailor might be coming out so we could get a glimpse of this much awaited movie!

------------------
                        'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Originally posted by Joy:
                          Do you have any idea when the trailor might be coming out so we could get a glimpse of this much awaited movie!

The trailer will probably begin appearing after the Toronto Festival. I believe the film will be in theaters in November. But I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Thanks! Looking forward to it. I hope it will be out in DVD soon as I want to get all my family members a copy of it for Christmas if possible.

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Joy:
                              Thanks! Looking forward to it. I hope it will be out in DVD soon as I want to get all my family members a copy of it for Christmas if possible.

I read today that the film's release in the U.S. will take place in October. I'll try to verify that.

Comment

Originally posted by srivele:

I read today that the film's release in the U.S. will take place in October. I'll try to verify that.

I will be looking forwards to this! This will certainly make up for that sorry movie "Immortal Beloved".

Comment

Working...
                                X