'Copying Beethoven'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi SR,

Would you attend the world premiere of the movie in Canada? I hope I Can see the movie soon!

Comment

I can't wait to see it - would it be possible in the Czech Republic???

Best wishes to the film!

Comment

Originally posted by OB:
        Hi SR,

Would you attend the world premiere of the movie in Canada? I hope I Can see the movie soon!

No, I do not plan to attend the Toronto Festival. But the director should be there, as well as my co-writer, Chris Wilkinson. I really don't want to drag my 4-year-old across the continent, so I will stay home with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Athea:
          I can't wait to see it - would it be possible in the Czech Republic???

Best wishes to the film!

Yes, I believe we have a distributor for Eastern Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by srivele:
            I really don't want to drag my 4-year-old across the continent, so I will stay home with him.
            Good Dad!!

------------------
            'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

I really don't want to drag my 4-year-old across the continent, so I will stay home with him.
              Absolutely - great Dad! Just how things should be, but where we all fall down so often...

Comment

I wanted to say that I don't know about all this "lustful beauty drama queen love" stuff, Anna.

Kind Regards,
                Preston

[This message has been edited by Preston (edited 07-23-2006).]

- I hope, or I could not live. - written by H.G. Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Preston:
                  I wanted to say that I don't know about all this "lustful beauty drama queen love" stuff, Anna.

Kind Regards,
                  Preston

Could you clarify that, please?

Comment

I am glad for you and your success. I think that is amazing that you are a great writer of screenplay. I think it is great that you have spent some of your time asking forum members for advice and keeping them informed.

I do not want to say anything else until I see the movie. Because as you said I should probably not say anything regarding the movie until I have seen it. I do wonder though, how much is Anna in the movie?

I also rented Nixon last night and am planning on watching it soon.

Thank you,
                    Preston

Comment

Thank you,
                      Preston

This is a really good movie. I remember Anthony Hopkins did a superb job.I haven't seen it in a while maybe I'll rent it too!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Joy (edited 07-24-2006).]

Comment

I am glad for you and your success. I think that is amazing that you are a great writer of screenplay. I think it is great that you have spent some of your time asking forum members for advice and keeping them informed.

I do not want to say anything else until I see the movie. Because as you said I should probably not say anything regarding the movie until I have seen it. I do wonder though, how much is Anna in the movie?

Thank you,
                        Preston

Thank you for being open-minded and waiting to see the film. I do hope you enjoy it, and look forward to your comments.

Comment

Hi all,
                          I just finished watching Nixon. I am not trying to get off subject here, but I wanted to say this. Please do not let this turn into a serious discussion, for I do not want to mess up the discussion.

One thing that comes to mind, war. I think it is one of the most terrific, horrific, gruesom, violent, etc., things one this earth.

People being captured and tortured for years, can we possibly imagine that? People losing legs, arms, etc. Death destroying families lives.

Yet, the people that Europe and America usually fight against, not talking about a ridiculous fight over an island or something like that, but one to stop the terrorist from commiting acts of terror (9/11), are usually very bad people. Whose lifes are based around violence.

I feel that these terrorist must be stopped. Even if it means good men dying. It is for a greater cause. Such as not having a nuclear war.

If only there was a peaceful way...

Kind Regards,
                          Preston

[This message has been edited by Preston (edited 07-24-2006).]

Comment

Hi SR,

When's the premiere of the movie in USA? Would you attend it? I really hope the movie will get good feedback in USA!

Comment

Originally posted by OB:
                              Hi SR,

When's the premiere of the movie in USA? Would you attend it? I really hope the movie will get good feedback in USA!
                              I don't know when or where the U.S. premiere will be. I suppose that will be decided after Toronto. I'll let you know as soon as I do. If it is not too far I may attend. I prefer not to travel without my little one, so I will probably take him along.

Comment

Thanks! Please let us know if the date and place of U.S. perimere is confirmed.

I don't know when or where the U.S. premiere will be. I suppose that will be decided after Toronto. I'll let you know as soon as I do. If it is not too far I may attend. I prefer not to travel without my little one, so I will probably take him along.

Comment

Working...
                                X