Beethoven or Bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beethoven or Bust

Okay, you guys! Which of you hath done this?

Search on for stolen Beethoven, abstract woman in Wellington

sun-sentinel.com
    Posted September 26 2006, 2:07 PM EDT

WELLINGTON – Deputies are asking the public's help in locating two pieces of art reported stolen from the grounds of the Cultural Trust of the Palm Beaches months ago.

A bust of Beethoven, valued at $ 4,000, and an abstract of a woman with a glass top, valued at $2,000, was reported stolen from 2000 Wellington Green Drive between July 28 and July 31.

LocalLinks

Detective Tom Gendreau said investigators don't know if the theft was targeted or just random misbehavior:

"The most likely place (for the art works) is on somebody's patio or in their house, somebody who is an art collector, or some kid ... who decided this kind of art would be cool and trendy to put in their room," Gendreau said.

Because of the unique sizes of the stolen art, the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office is hoping someone will recognize the art works and call Detective Tom Gendreau at 561-753-8549 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.

I have an alibi.
    I believe appeals to the public fell on deaf ears.

Michael

I don't think any detectives will read these boards so I can safely boast here that I stole it:

Pretty nice, huh?

Comment

I haven't been to Palm Beach in years and since NK already confessed...there's your man!

------------------
      'Truth and beauty joined'
      'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Working...
      X