Greatly Impressed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatly Impressed!

Having just discovered this wonderful forum, and having spent a great deal of time reading through many posts - I am thrilled to have found this online group - for reasons not the least of which are the genuine (!) understanding, love and admiration of the great composer.

Having spent a great deal of time in the public performance arena with several great composers - I am now embarking on a new journey with Beethoven. I look forward to discussion...

More anon.

Originally posted by Hershey:
    Having just discovered this wonderful forum, and having spent a great deal of time reading through many posts - I am thrilled to have found this online group - for reasons not the least of which are the genuine (!) understanding, love and admiration of the great composer.

Having spent a great deal of time in the public performance arena with several great composers - I am now embarking on a new journey with Beethoven. I look forward to discussion...

More anon.
    Welcome and enjoy the great adventure.

Fidelio

------------------
    Must it be.....it must be
    Fidelio

Must it be.....it must be

Comment

Welcome Hershey. We look forward to your comments!

------------------
      'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

[
        I too am a new-comer to this forum...So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by paulverv:
          [
          I too am a new-comer to this forum...So far, so good.
          Welcome paulverv!

------------------
          'Man know thyself'
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

It's so nice to see new members who aren't selling medicines and love sites : }

------------------
            To learn about "The Port-Wine Sea," my parody of Patrick O'Brian's wonderful Aubrey-Maturin series, please contact me at
            susanwenger@yahoo.com

To learn about "The Better Baby" book, ways to increase a baby's intelligence, health, and potentials, please use the same address.
            To learn about "The Port-Wine Sea," my parody of Patrick O'Brian's wonderful Aubrey-Maturin series, please contact me at
            susanwenger@yahoo.com

To learn about "The Better Baby" book, ways to increase a baby's intelligence, health, and potentials, please use the same address.

Comment

Yes, welcome Paul. Looking forward to further insights from you and all.

Sue, I thoroughly agree with you!!

------------------

Comment

Working...
              X