Gerhard von Breuning question:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hollywood:
    I looked up these names in the Harold phone book here and there are 7 Peter Weidingers, 3 Renate Urbans, 2 Eduard Urbans and 3 Heinz Neumanns living here in Vienna. I wonder if any of them are the ones you listed. Very interesting to say the least.

..and your leading introduction would be....??

------------------
    Fidelio

Must it be.....it must be
    Fidelio

Must it be.....it must be

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood:
      I looked up these names in the Harold phone book here and there are 7 Peter Weidingers, 3 Renate Urbans, 2 Eduard Urbans and 3 Heinz Neumanns living here in Vienna. I wonder if any of them are the ones you listed. Very interesting to say the least.

At least one of these could be a descendant of Karl Van Beethoven - I suppose writing to them may be easier than speaking on the phone!

------------------
      'Man know thyself'
      'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
        At least one of these could be a descendant of Karl Van Beethoven - I suppose writing to them may be easier than speaking on the phone!

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        Dera Friends,

I was wondering if you have been to find any descendants of Beethoven?
        Did you manage? If yes, can you inform me?
        I have found an old photo with behind the name of Paul Weidinger, and I'd like to write to them if they recognise in him his ascendant.

Thanks to all

Comment

Originally posted by Hershey View Post
          I am occupied at the moment with Gerhard von Breuning. My work at the moment centres around the later life of von Breuning around the time of his notation and publication of Aus Dem Schwarzspanierhaus.

My question is as follows: Does anyone have more detailed information about the adult Von Breuning - his residence when he composed his memoires, where he practiced medecine (private practice, but was there an address...), his family situation, married (?) Children (?) and any other information that anyone may have reagrding 1874 through his death in 1892 - his burial place, final residences, etc.

Thank you - if you can come up with something!
          Here's the second page of Gerhard von Breuning's (unpublished) will dated 30 January 1892. As can be seen he lived and died at Seilerstätte 13 in Vienna's 1st district.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X