i am a new music student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am a new music student

i dont really know anything about beethoven. can somebody tell me why beethoven or his music is appealing.

Listen to the music then you'll discover the answers to your question!

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
      Listen to the music then you'll discover the answers to your question!

I absolutely agree with you. Beethoven's music speaks its incommutable language to plenty of people in the whole world. This music can bring us joy, pleasure, consolation and also courage to overcome the setbacks in our life, and it's by far not everything. It could be thing of personal preference if you like Beethoven and I know some people who can't stand him, well, that's their opinion, but often there are some who let Beethoven without the slightest notice and this is maybe a pity.

Comment

Originally posted by Athea:
        I know some people who can't stand him,
        They usually tend to be morons anyway.

[This message has been edited by Nightklavier (edited 07-28-2006).]

Comment

i have listened to beethoven's classical music. he is a genius. his music is very appealing. i know that everybody that listens to his music will wonder what a talent he has.

Comment

Dear Jenny,

Beethoven's music is so great that many times I thought 'Wow, did HE really just say that - it's what I always wanted to say myself' etc. That's part of Beethoven's genius. To express things deep in ourselves by music and to say them in ways that magnify them and enoble us who hear them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightklavier:
              They usually tend to be morons anyway.

[This message has been edited by Nightklavier (edited 07-28-2006).]
              I'm afraid you're right

Comment

Working...
              X