X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beethoven and Botox

As far as I know, the following news item is not a joke:

BEETHOVEN AND BOTOX

Bravo!, the membership and donor component of Sinfonia Gulf Coast, is hosting the second annual Beethoven and Botox event on Aug. 12 from 6-10 p.m. at the Versailles Spa of Destin.

After complimentary parking, guests will be treated to hot new fashions from Saks Off 5th from Silver Sands Factory Stores and an evening of music, fun and socializing with wine from The Grape and hors d’oeuvres from Big Sexy Food.

Dr. James Patrinely MD FAC, a respected authority on cosmetic procedures and plastic surgery, will enlighten the group with the most up-to-date information about Botox. He will be on hand throughout the evening to answer questions and discuss the beauty industry’s latest innovations.

“We are thrilled that Beethoven & Botox will be Bravo!’s debut event,” said Sinfonia’s founding music director and conductor, Demetrius Fuller. “Along with exhilarating Sinfonia concerts, we offer membership in Bravo! We want people to have fun and enjoy themselves while supporting Sinfonia. Symphony redefined transcends throughout the entire organization and Bravo! enables our patrons to contribute at their comfort level."

Beethoven and Botox is presented by Allergan, Destin Magazine, Dr. James Patrinely, and Versailles Spa of Destin.

Annual Bravo! membership starts at $50. Admission to the event is $50 for Bravo! members and $65 for the general public. Join Bravo! and attend the party for $100.

To make reservations or become a member of Bravo!, call (850) 267-1478 or purchase online at www.SinfoniaGulfCoast.org.
    (End of News Item"

I found it hard to keep a straight face while reading the above. Does that mean I need Botox???

Michael

No, that doesn't mean you need botox, nor do I (well, not yet anyway)! But I think I'll start packing now just in case!

------------------
    'Truth and beauty joined'
    'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Originally posted by Michael:
      Does that mean I need Botox???

Michael
      No, he's the worst composer ever. Try Schhhh......(you know who......)

Comment

Working...
      X