the movie "Copying Beethoven"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the movie "Copying Beethoven"

The internet movie database website http://www.imdb.com posts a list of which movies visitors to the site check most often, and they also maintain a message board for guests to the site to talk about movies. I don't know the value of this to the movie business, but I think we ought to start up a buzz about the movie "Copying Beethoven." That might encourage wider distribution by showing widespread interest in the movie. I know that fans of movie idols to that for their favorites.

------------------
    To learn about "The Port-Wine Sea," my parody of Patrick O'Brian's wonderful Aubrey-Maturin series, please contact me at
    susanwenger@yahoo.com

To learn about "The Better Baby" book, ways to increase a baby's intelligence, health, and potentials, please use the same address.
    To learn about "The Port-Wine Sea," my parody of Patrick O'Brian's wonderful Aubrey-Maturin series, please contact me at
    susanwenger@yahoo.com

To learn about "The Better Baby" book, ways to increase a baby's intelligence, health, and potentials, please use the same address.

I don't understand well what you mean, there is already a series of posts about the movie here in the site...sorry perhaps my English is getting worse, I sometimes miss some meanings; if you could explain me, whatever you mean it's all right and I hope it will work. I subscribe for the movie!

Comment

Working...
    X