vocal music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vocal music

I do a lot of my music listening on-line. Washington, DC classical music station WGMS has an on-line station called Vive La Voce dedicated to music for voice: operas, chorals, etc. Today they played the choral movement from Beethoven's Ninth and a few segments from Missa Solemnis. Here's their webpage, if anyone wants to listen, and they post a playlist for the day's listings, and you can click to listen live.
    http://www.vivalavoce.com/

------------------
    To learn about "The Port-Wine Sea," my parody of Patrick O'Brian's wonderful Aubrey-Maturin series, please contact me at
    susanwenger@yahoo.com

To learn about "The Better Baby" book, ways to increase a baby's intelligence, health, and potentials, please use the same address.
    To learn about "The Port-Wine Sea," my parody of Patrick O'Brian's wonderful Aubrey-Maturin series, please contact me at
    susanwenger@yahoo.com

To learn about "The Better Baby" book, ways to increase a baby's intelligence, health, and potentials, please use the same address.

Viva la Voce is an excellent channel if you don't mind Excerpts. However, if you go to their web page today (1st April) you'll be able to download the month's schedule of daily complete operas. There are two strands, one called Opera Encore a repeat of the previous month's "Opera at 8". All times are US Eastern Standard Time, so beware!

The sound quality is excellent on broadband.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
    X