Beethoven and the glass harmonica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter:

Sounds ok to me! I ought to open up as a library having more classical cds and music books than my local!

Hehe sounds great! Well, thinking about it, yeah, I got more books and cd's aswell. BUT I live in a tiny town and the music section of the library consists of 3 tiny racks..there are only two Beethoven books which are constantly in my hands. But my friend studies musicology so she keeps sending me all her books (ts german mail still owes me "Goethe und Beethoven" by Romain Rolland, got lost in the mail).

------------------
    *~Ja, was haben's da scho wieder gmacht, Beethoven?~*
    *~Ja, was haben's da scho wieder gmacht, Beethoven?~*

Comment

Michael
      Originally posted by Anthina:

Hehe sounds great! Well, thinking about it, yeah, I got more books and cd's aswell. BUT I live in a tiny town and the music section of the library consists of 3 tiny racks..there are only two Beethoven books which are constantly in my hands. But my friend studies musicology so she keeps sending me all her books (ts german mail still owes me "Goethe und Beethoven" by Romain Rolland, got lost in the mail).

I know the feeling, Anthina. Here in Kerry most people think Beethoven is a low fat butter substitute. Happy St Patricks
      Michael

Comment

Working...
      X