Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haitink/LSO perform 9th Symphony (April 29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haitink/LSO perform 9th Symphony (April 29)

Hi all,

I'll be going to this concert in London's Barbican hall. If any of you can make it, it would be delightful to meet up.

There's a wonderful bonus of 2 of the late piano sonatas (Op 109/111) being performed FREE by one of the more accomplished Guildhall students earlier in the evening (6pm).

Hope you can make it!

Regards,

Bernard

Originally posted by bernardc:
    Hi all,

I'll be going to this concert in London's Barbican hall. If any of you can make it, it would be delightful to meet up.

There's a wonderful bonus of 2 of the late piano sonatas (Op 109/111) being performed FREE by one of the more accomplished Guildhall students earlier in the evening (6pm).

Hope you can make it!

Regards,

Bernard

It would certainly be a bit of a stretch for me to make it, but I do hope you enjoy it! Sounds wonderful!

Comment

Originally posted by bernardc:
      Hi all,

Hope you can make it!

Regards,

Bernard
      I think I can make this one Bernard, If i can get tickets I'll email you my mobile number so maybe we can meet up on the evening. I'll bring my Mrs.

------------------
      "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
      http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Originally posted by Rod:
        I think I can make this one Bernard, If i can get tickets I'll email you my mobile number so maybe we can meet up on the evening. I'll bring my Mrs.

Rod going to hear the LSO whatever next!

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
          Rod going to hear the LSO whatever next!

My Mrs is less fussy than me, this outing will be primarily for her benefit. I'll be transcribing the music to how it should sound in my head as I hear it! Plus the free piano recital makes for a good value evening for all concerned!

------------------
          "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
          http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Working...
          X