Happy New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year!

The New Year is upon us and I just wanted to wish everyone on the forum a successful and Happy New Year!!

------------------
    'Truth and beauty joined'

[This message has been edited by Joy (edited 12-30-2005).]
    'Truth and beauty joined'

Originally posted by Joy:
    The New Year is upon us and I just wanted to wish everyone on the forum a successful and Happy New Year!!

The same to you, Joy, and to everyone --

Teresa

Comment

Happy New Year to all

Michael

Comment

A very happy and musical new year to all the members of this splendid board indeed

Comment

Best wishes for the New Year !

Robert

Comment

Happy New Year's Beethoven Refernence Site!! Cheers,peace and Beethoven in 2006!

Comment

Wishing you all a healthy and Happy New Year from Vienna!

------------------
              "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly."
              - Beethoven 1804.
              "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

From Italy,Happy new year to all the wonderful van club fans! As oboe15 (a young "old" nice member)said once, BEETHOVEN ROCKS!ps. how about the movie? maybe I must post this somewhere else.

Comment

Happy New Years to all, as well!! And may this year be a better year for the forum that we stay online and I wish to extend many thanks for the hardwork from our moderators and maintainers of the system!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sorrano:
                    Happy New Years to all, as well!! And may this year be a better year for the forum that we stay online and I wish to extend many thanks for the hardwork from our moderators and maintainers of the system!!
                    And so say all of us! Happy New Year to all and wishing you lots of Mozart and Shostakovich in their respective celebration years. And lets raise a glass (preferably with a dram of a good single malt )to Ludwig Van the Man - of whom every year should be a celebration!

------------------
                    Beethoven the Man!

[This message has been edited by JA Gardiner (edited 01-01-2006).]
                    Beethoven the Man!

Comment

Working...
                    X