Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robert newman:

Dear Joy,

Thanks for asking and very best wishes. In which part of the States do you live ? I have friends in New York and one in Indiana.

Best regards

Robert Newman
    Thank you for a fascinating and detailed explanation of how you started on this 'magical mystery tour' about one of our great composers. I'm not surprised that it will take you a few more years to complete this as there are so many unanswered questions which you will surely have to come to some conclusions before releasing your book. I wish you much luck with that!

Funny you should mention Indiana as that is where I am from originally and now reside in Arizona in the southwestern part of the U.S.
    Most of my family still live in Indiana and Illinois. Northern Indiana to be specific, if that's where your friend lives. Thanks for asking.

Joy

------------------
    'Truth and beauty joined'
    'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Dear Joy,

My friend lives in a place called Jeffersonville, Indiana (near Indianapolis) though I have never visited him there. Of Tucson I know very little except that somebody told me the air is very good for asthmatics and those who are recovering from illness. Oh! and Tucson has some wonderful hills and valleys.

A few weeks back I was looking at the USA on an atlas - it's such a huge country !! Well, of the places I'd like to see (just from photographs) these include Philadelphia, Boston, parts of Georgia, Colorado, and even New Hampshire. And Cape Cod !

I'm originally from a town called Dunfermline, in Scotland though (like most people born in Scotland) am living 'in exile' in London !!

Best regards

Robert Newman

Comment

As this topic has reached our 5 page limit I will close this thread and open a new one for debate to continue.

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
        X