Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello fellow Beethoven Fans,
    I am new here and thought I introduce myself first.
    Well, I am actually a very young german Beethoven Fan (19) but my life contained music from the very first minute when I was born as my dad is a musician, my brother aswell and surprise surprise me aswell. I grew up with music and it is the most natural thing in my life. After school however I decided to study drama in the UK, not music but still artsy ;-)
    I always loved Beethoven but the final breakthrough came when I was in Vienna with my school and had to spend a day touring around the city in a "Beethoven meets Youth Tour" thing. Later when I finished school I had my music exams and of course-it was about Beethoven. So I continued and continued loving his work and the intresting person he had been.
    So I hope to hear from you and to discuss things further :-)
    *~Ja, was haben's da scho wieder gmacht, Beethoven?~*

Hi Athina and welcome to the forum! Great that Beethoven has become a part of your life so early - do you have any favourite works of his in particular?

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Grüß Gott und willkommen aus Heiligenstadt in Wien, Anthina.

Which "Beethoven must see" places did you visit while you were here in Vienna? It's so nice to see that there are more and more young people out there who are Beethoven fans. I hope you enjoy this forum too. If there is anything you wish to know about Beethoven, I'm sure there is someoone here who will be able to help you out. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

------------------
      "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly."
      - Beethoven 1804.
      "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

sorry for the delayed reply..was on holidays ;-)
        Thanks for the warm welcome..what's my favourite work of Beethoven? Hm..difficult..I love the 5th Sinfonie and the Mondscheinsonate..but it's quit expensive to get CD's so I am not into his smaller work yet..
        *~Ja, was haben's da scho wieder gmacht, Beethoven?~*

Comment

Working...
        X