CD Exchange?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD Exchange?

I've sent two posts recently to the CD exchange list, and there hasn't been response. Maybe nobody wants to respond, which is okay, but maybe nobody is reading that list, so I'll re-post them here.

I've accumulated a few duplicate CDs by virtue of disorganization, not knowing what I already had when I again saw something I liked. If anyone would like to trade, here's my list of what's available (all are new, unopened):
    Shostakovich, Symphony Number 9 in E Flat Major, op. 70 and Symphony No. 15 in A Major, op. 141: Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Vladimir Ashkenazy

Rachmaninoff, Piano Concerto No. 3, Ozawa, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Yvgeny KISSIN, piano (also has Vocalise opus 34 no. 14 and Prelude Opl 23 #2).

French Chamber Music, Andre Previn, piano: Ravel's Trio, Debussy's Trio No. 1 in G.

Beethoven: Complete Overtures, 12 Minuets, 12 German Dances, 12 Contredanses: (2 cd set) Gewandhausorchester Leipzig/Kurt Masur, Academy of St Martin in the fields/Sir Neville Marriner

------------------
    Fate banging on the door with a jackhammer
    To learn about "The Port-Wine Sea," my parody of Patrick O'Brian's wonderful Aubrey-Maturin series, please contact me at
    susanwenger@yahoo.com

To learn about "The Better Baby" book, ways to increase a baby's intelligence, health, and potentials, please use the same address.
Working...
X