Authentic MP3's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Authentic MP3's

Please excuse my ignorance but I can not seem to be able to listen to the authentic mp3's that the monitors place on the discussion forum. Could someone explain to me how I may listen to them?

With great appreciation,
    Hofrat

"Is it not strange that sheep guts should hale souls out of men's bodies?"

Everytime they post one, they post a link as well (you can access it too by the main page of the Beethoven Reference Site). Simply click on it and you'll find a page with a big Enter! button. Click on it and it should open a pop-up to write the password, make sure your browser is allowing pop-ups and click on the submit password button, do not try to submit it with enter.
    Then you should be redirected to the mp3 page, click on the image of a gramophone and choose save as...
    Done!

------------------
    "Wer ein holdes weib errungen..."
    "Wer ein holdes Weib errungen..."

"My religion is the one in which Haydn is pope." - by me .

"Set a course, take it slow, make it happen."

Comment

Originally posted by Rutradelusasa:
      Everytime they post one, they post a link as well (you can access it too by the main page of the Beethoven Reference Site). Simply click on it and you'll find a page with a big Enter! button. Click on it and it should open a pop-up to write the password, make sure your browser is allowing pop-ups and click on the submit password button, do not try to submit it with enter.
      Then you should be redirected to the mp3 page, click on the image of a gramophone and choose save as...
      Done!

Sorry, that does not seem to work. Do I need a special password??

Hofrat

Comment

Originally posted by Hofrat:

Sorry, that does not seem to work. Do I need a special password??

Hofrat
        You do and I've emailed it to you. Let me know if you're still having problems accessing the page.

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
          You do and I've emailed it to you. Let me know if you're still having problems accessing the page.

YES!! I still can not access the page!!

Hofrat

Comment

After you put in the special password, you can't hit the enter hey, you must click "Submit Password."

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
              After you put in the special password, you can't hit the enter hey, you must click "Submit Password."
              Then, please send me a new special password.

Hofrat

Comment

You have already been sent it at least once. Check your mailbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:
                  You have already been sent it at least once. Check your mailbox.
                  Well I hope he's done it by now because there will be new music tomorrow (Op.86)

I noticed some new and interesting authentic releases yesterday, firstly vol 2 of Brautigams series (op1 and op49 I think). I heard the scherzo from op1/3 at Brautigam's website and it sounded very good.

Even more interesting is a cd with the 4th and 5th concerto with the original forces by 'Concerto Christofori' - ie one instrument per part and an original fp from around 1810. I heard an extract from the finale of the 5th and it is really amazing, although the tempo is a little slower than ideal.

------------------
                  "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin
                  http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Please pardon a newbie's ignorance, but where is the Brautigams website of which you speak?
                    To learn about "The Port-Wine Sea," my parody of Patrick O'Brian's wonderful Aubrey-Maturin series, please contact me at
                    susanwenger@yahoo.com

To learn about "The Better Baby" book, ways to increase a baby's intelligence, health, and potentials, please use the same address.

Comment

Originally posted by sjwenger:
                      Please pardon a newbie's ignorance, but where is the Brautigams website of which you speak?
                      www.ronaldbrautigam.com

------------------

Comment

Here is a link I used to hear the track from concerto 5
                        http://www.abeillemusique.com/produit.php?cle=12580

------------------

Comment

Working...