EROICA - MP3 Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EROICA - MP3 Download

I missed the Beethoven 3rd Symphony (Eroica) MP3 download, and as it is my favourite I am hoping someone will have be kind enough to share a copy of same via email. I can handle up to approx. 10 MB file size via email, so it would probably mean 1 MP3 file for each movement.
    Can anyone help?

Eugene

I've got the Karajan box set. Its great. My favourite is the seventh (and of course the ninth). But, unfortunately, i don't know how to rip files. How come you don't have any recordings of the Eroica?

------------------
    I composed some variations on a theme of yours... funny little tune, but it yielded some good things.
    I composed some variations on a theme of yours... funny little tune, but it yielded some good things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Bygber Brown:
      I've got the Karajan box set. Its great. My favourite is the seventh (and of course the ninth). But, unfortunately, i don't know how to rip files. How come you don't have any recordings of the Eroica?

He's referring to the BBC recordings, I believe, that were available online briefly. I missed the first 5 of those, myself.

Comment

The best ripper is Audio Grabber which is freeware - http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/. I have all the BBC Beethoven mp3s. In fact I have the whole of the BBC Beethoven Experience! So far I have extracted 200+ files and am only half way through!

------------------
        The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertrand Russell

[This message has been edited by jdidlock (edited 07-24-2005).]
        The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertrand Russell

Comment

Here you can download it free by torrent: http://www.mininova.org/tor/68367

Comment

Working...
          X