BBC Radio 3 Beethoven Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amalie:
    I would like to share with members these wonderful humerous clips as part of the Beethoven experience : Beethoven as you have never heard him before.

My favourite clip is the hilarious - Beethoven in a modern-day music shop.

I love the sound of Beethoven's clompy footsteps as he is walking in the music shop towards the end. So wonderfully Ludwig !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/makingtracks/ludwig.shtml
    Thanks for this wonderful website Amalie. Lots of information and fun too! I will have to take more time and check it all out!

------------------
    'Truth and beauty joined'
    'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Peter, in this one instance you perhaps forgot or overlooked, with no intention to do so I'm sure, that the teacher does well to think of the interests of his students before his own.

The students being all the classical music novices who may visit this website and who may get turned on by this Radio 3 series, in either order.

Please don't take this as a negative comment on your excellent work here.

[This message has been edited by Chaszz (edited 06-10-2005).]
      See my paintings and sculptures at Saatchiart.com. In the search box, choose Artist and enter Charles Zigmund.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaszz:
        Peter, in this one instance you perhaps forgot or overlooked, with no intention to do so I'm sure, that the teacher does well to think of the interests of his students before his own.

The students being all the classical music novices who may visit this website and who may get turned on by this Radio 3 series, in either order.

Please don't take this as a negative comment on your excellent work here.

[This message has been edited by Chaszz (edited 06-10-2005).]
        Well I've already confessed to my selfishness on this one! And to all you novices out there who are enjoying the Beethoven series please feel welcome to post your comments and share your experiences here!

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
        X