Off-topic: New art by Chaszz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off-topic: New art by Chaszz

With the kind indulgence of the moderators, which was granted once before, I would like to invite members to see my recent 2005 work at
    http://zigmund.com/v-web/gallery/New-Work-May-2005-For-Contact-call- 914-773-5538-or-chaszz%40optonline-net

The entire site including older work can be linked to at
    http://zigmund.com/v-web/gallery/Relief-Sculptures

Enjoy the exhibit.

[This message has been edited by Chaszz (edited 06-07-2005).]
    See my paintings and sculptures at Saatchiart.com. In the search box, choose Artist and enter Charles Zigmund.

I really like your nature pictures, Chaszz, especially the one titled "Five Trees". This view looks just like the pathway I walk on when I take my walks from Kahlenberg to Leopoldsberg in the lovely Vienna Woods.
    "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood:
      I really like your nature pictures, Chaszz, especially the one titled "Five Trees". This view looks just like the pathway I walk on when I take my walks from Kahlenberg to Leopoldsberg in the lovely Vienna Woods.
      Thanks, Andrea... It's nice to think that the trees I see here and the ones you see in
      the Vienna Woods (perhaps seen also by Beethoven, if not, then their parents, grandparents, or more distant ancestors certainly were seen by him) are the same, have no citizenship, passports, chauvinism, money, gulags, prejudices, factory farms, weapons of mass destruction and so on.

[This message has been edited by Chaszz (edited 06-08-2005).]
      See my paintings and sculptures at Saatchiart.com. In the search box, choose Artist and enter Charles Zigmund.

Comment

I've wanted to do some watercolors, myself, and after seeing the vibrant colors in yours, Chaszz, is inspiring. That's good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Sorrano:
          I've wanted to do some watercolors, myself, and after seeing the vibrant colors in yours, Chaszz, is inspiring. That's good work!
          Thanks, Sorrano... Today I've put an Artist's Statement on the site (same links) and those who are puzzled or unmoved by the wall sculptures may be interested in reading about the ideas behind them a bit. Unfortunately they don't show effectively as sculptures on the screen, but to help on this I've taken differing view shots of the two recent ones, whcih are more fully three-dimensional and not bas-reliefs.

[This message has been edited by Chaszz (edited 06-09-2005).]

Comment

Working...
          X