Beethoven Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beethoven Website

Hi, I am trying to find a website I came across last year. It was beautiful and had details about Beethovens life. I remember the homepage had a painting and icons in a circle. When running the curser on the icons the would enlarge, it was really neat and well organized. If any one has any idea of what I am talking about please let me know. I might be confusing him with someone else. Thanks

Originally posted by TN Musician:
    Hi, I am trying to find a website I came across last year. It was beautiful and had details about Beethovens life. I remember the homepage had a painting and icons in a circle. When running the curser on the icons the would enlarge, it was really neat and well organized. If any one has any idea of what I am talking about please let me know. I might be confusing him with someone else. Thanks
    It sounds like this site! We had a menu page that fits that description, the homepage has changed but the rest is the same. Try www.kingsbarn.freeserve.co.uk

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

that's the site:
      http://www.lvbeethoven.com/index_En.html

Regards
      Gerd

Comment

Originally posted by TN Musician:
        The website you are looking for is indeed www.lvbeethoven.com. I have a page on this website under schools. Dom Prevot who is the website owner can trace his ancestory back to L V Beethoven himself. One of the best sites on Beethoven to be found on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by King Stephen:
          The website you are looking for is indeed www.lvbeethoven.com. I have a page on this website under schools. Dom Prevot who is the website owner can trace his ancestory back to L V Beethoven himself. One of the best sites on Beethoven to be found on the web.
          Apart. of course from this one!

------------------
          Beethoven the Man!
          Beethoven the Man!

Comment

Originally posted by JA Gardiner:
            Apart. of course from this one!

As you can see I wrote 'one of the best'. Any web site that leads to Beethoven has to be considered ONE of the best......

[This message has been edited by King Stephen (edited 06-03-2005).]

Comment

Originally posted by King Stephen:

To my knowledge L V Beethoven did not father any children. Therefore how can someone trace his ancestry back to him? (To someone in the Beethoven family perhaps, but not to the composer himself.)

[This message has been edited by Chaszz (edited 06-04-2005).]
              See my paintings and sculptures at Saatchiart.com. In the search box, choose Artist and enter Charles Zigmund.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaszz:

To my knowledge L V Beethoven did not father any children. Therefore how can someone trace his ancestry back to him? (To someone in the Beethoven family perhaps, but not to the composer himself.)

[This message has been edited by Chaszz (edited 06-04-2005).]
                Chaszz, there is speculation as to whether Beethoven did father a child. But what I meant was Dom can trace his lineage back to the Beethoven Family. Even at that, it's nice to know you have the same blood line as Ludwig.

Comment

Working...
                X