Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chorus of the Dervishes

Dear Beethoven friends,

I am new to this forum and recently I have heard Chorus of the Dervishes and loved it! and would like to know if there is a place I can see these Sheet Music or a Midi file?

thank you
    Regards
    cacau

Originally posted by cacau:
    Dear Beethoven friends,

I am new to this forum and recently I have heard Chorus of the Dervishes and loved it! and would like to know if there is a place I can see these Sheet Music or a Midi file?

thank you
    Regards
    cacau
    If it helps your search this chorus is from the Singspiel Op 113, Die Ruinen von Athen (The Ruins of Athens).

------------------
    "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin

[This message has been edited by Rod (edited 05-17-2005).]
    http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Thank you Rod,

I already have The Ruins of Athens overture and but I could not find this sheet music anywhere.

Thank you

cacau

Comment

In fact it is quite inposible to found it , becouse there is only one recording of it and it costs 50$
        I don't know is it popular in your country , but i know one program , which is named eMule.There you can donload the compleate Beethoven edition-with all oh his works.In the next weekend I will star to donload the Ruins of Athens.So I will write...

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig:
          In fact it is quite inposible to found it , becouse there is only one recording of it and it costs 50$
          I don't know is it popular in your country , but i know one program , which is named eMule.
          I have an old Hungarian CD from the late 80's of the complete Ruins of Athens and the King Stephen music that cost only £5 but has long been deleted from the catalogue. I assume it is now to be found on CD in the Complete Beethoven Edition by Deutche Gramophon.

There are some really good numbers in this music so I am surprised at the lack of recordings.

------------------
          "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin

[This message has been edited by Rod (edited 05-20-2005).]
          http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Working...
          X