IMPORTANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMPORTANT!

I'm sorry but i am desperate at this point...

i have been looking all over for a good funeral march or mass or piece that can be played on the piano for my grandfather's funeral friday. i know this is wierd but could anyone please give me something that is relatively easy that i could learn by friday. please time is of the essence. once again im sorry for the odd topic and for mixing personal affairs in with you guys its just that i had no other ideas of wehre to find something! thank you

Sorry about your grandfather - as to learning something by Friday, thst's not going to be easy. The funeral march from Beethoven's Op.26 is wonderful but not easy - you could however just do the first page and leave the harder middle section out.

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

I'm also sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing. Good luck in finding an appropriate piece for the funeral.

------------------
      "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly."
      - Beethoven 1804.
      "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
        Sorry about your grandfather - as to learning something by Friday, thst's not going to be easy. The funeral march from Beethoven's Op.26 is wonderful but not easy - you could however just do the first page and leave the harder middle section out.

How about the funeral march op.posthumous 72 by chopin or a pianotranscription of a little funeral march of mozart the kv453a. del sign. meastro contrapunto

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss my friend..learning the funeral March is not going to be easy to finish.

[This message has been edited by ~Immortal Beloved~ (edited 04-27-2005).]

Comment

thanks everyone i appreciate it. but i need to get the music where can i get the music to any of these marches?

Comment

The cheapest way would be to buy the Dover edition, which is, in fact, quite good. Another way would be to contact me ( ) either by MSN or by another means that I could send you the score in pdf. I have here all sonatas in pdf (about 80 MB of it)

------------------
              "Wer ein holdes weib errungen..."
              "Wer ein holdes Weib errungen..."

"My religion is the one in which Haydn is pope." - by me .

"Set a course, take it slow, make it happen."

Comment

Working...
              X