Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANNOUNCEMENT: New Server Up - Post all problems here

Hello everyone,

The recent outage was due to our forum being moved to a brand new server. Uptime, speed, and reliablity should all be much better now.

However, I know there are bound to be a couple of people who were posting at the exact moment when the old server was taken offline, and their accounts corrupted, so if you experience any problems, please post them IN THIS THREAD.

Do not start new threads. Do not e-mail me, because my e-mail has not yet gotten squared away from the server move. So if you are having trouble accessing your account, take these steps:

1. Create a new account.
    2. Post in this thread and tell me about it.

And I will take care of it.

Thanks everyone.

Hi Chris, great that we're back - any chance of retrieving page 8 of the Copying Beethoven thread?

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

The roll over must have started at the point before there was a page 8. I will check to see if I have a copy somewhere.

Comment

Unfortunately, I could not find anything.

Joy, I know you were having some problems that I said I'd take care of, but the switch started right after that, so I never got the chance. Then I forgot about it since I can't access my e-mail. But I'll do it tonight.

Comment

Actually Joy, I see no problem with your account. If you're out there, give it another try.

Comment

Everything seems to be working today. Thanks for looking into it for me Chris!

------------------
            'Truth and beauty joined'
            'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

I know we lost some posts because of the time lag in switching over to the new server (that couldn't be helped), but other than that it seems we escaped without problems. Amazing!

Has anyone noticed an increase in performance?

[This message has been edited by Chris (edited 04-07-2005).]

Comment

Originally posted by Chris:

Has anyone noticed an increase in performance?
                The tempo is more 'con brio' for sure, unless it is just my connection improving.

------------------
                "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin

[This message has been edited by Rod (edited 04-06-2005).]
                http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Working...
                X