What you have learn from beethoven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you have learn from beethoven

i would like to know what you guys have learn from beethoven.

What u all admire or respect about him?

Originally posted by perfecticetea:
    i would like to know what you guys have learn from beethoven.

What u all admire or respect about him?

For one thing, I am always astounded by his capacity for motivic development. That has had a lot of influence.

Comment

Beethoven has inspired me to be more of a thinker, I'd say!
      Brilliance does not depend on your age, but on your brain!

Comment

I admire and respect Beethoven for his courage regarding his handicap of impaired hearing. I think he was a very strong person to accept what was happening to him which truly must have been devasting maybe more so for him being a musician and performer than for some others. His whole life and career was affected by this and yet he went on and kept writing the most beautiful music. He's my inspiration when things get tough.

------------------
        'Truth and beauty joined'
        'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

"He's my inspiration when things get tough" Thank you Joy There is no better way of describng the influence of the Maestro's music

------------------
          Love from London
          Love from London

Comment

He was a master in developing his ideas no matter which were the preconceived structures, if he thought one more concept was suitable in a composition, or if he could develop one theme further, he had no problems in surpassing the schemes, even though he would be misunderstood or criticised.

I also think that someone that prolific must be extremelly methodic and have a clear mental structure to be able to compose so many hours of music and be creative, original, surprising and not repetitive, even more when one takes on account the outstanding level of quality of his compositions.

Therefore he influences me to try to find the balance in a complex mixture of emotiveness, rebelliousness and order.

Comment

What I had learn from Beethoven is not just about his talent on his music, but I had learn how to being a hardworking, tough and not easily give up person from him.

Comment

What have I learned from Beethoven?
                How very beautiful music can be!
                "Finis coronat opus "

Comment

One of the biggest thing to be learned from Beethoven is that adversity does not hinder greatness.

Comment

There is so much--I'd say that everything one needs to learn about really being a musician, and about Music, and surviving Life, one could learn from Beethoven.

Comment

Just don't let your talent somehow bury other aspects of your life!

Is what I learned from the man.

Comment

Talent wins out, my friend!

------------------

Comment

i learned not to give up no matter how terrible the situation may be. and i learned how precious a gift the gift of hearing is. his music is so beautiful and strong, happy and sad and above all emotion. He has taught me that to be a good pianist one must express his emotions while playing, no matter how funny his faces or looks might be while doing so.

Comment

I Admire Him Beascue he is a master of music he know to play piano with his head on cold water and i like this sonata i dont now if i'ts a sonata but i know how to play it and you will like it.
                            u472bmt

Comment

As a man of genius, i admire for his originality, always doing something new, unconventional, sets new standards and styles. He is a magnificent master,

Comment

Working...
                              X