Bust of Beethoven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bust of Beethoven

Do you have bust of Beethoven and do you know where in Viena can i Buy one?

I have a medium size bust of Beethoven my brother bought it for me years ago at a hobby store somewhere in chicago IL. Didn't get it in vienna thought.

Comment

I have a lovely bust of Beethoven sitting on my piano. I'm sure there are many places you can get them in Vienna, although I can't offer any specifics, since I live thousands of miles from there

[This message has been edited by Chris (edited 01-27-2005).]

Comment

Well I am from Bulgaria and my father will go to Viena and i said him to buy me one bust of Beethoven.I hope that i will have one

[This message has been edited by Ludwig (edited 01-28-2005).]

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig:
          Well I am from Bulgaria and my father will go to Viena and i said him to buy me one bust of Beethoven.I hope that i will have one

[This message has been edited by Ludwig (edited 01-28-2005).]
          He will have no problem getting hold of a Beethoven bust in Vienna - if he goes to any of the Beethoven museums such as the Pasqualati house they have all sorts of memorabilia. If all else fails try the Beethoven house site (Bonn not vienna though!), they have an online shop.

------------------
          'Man know thyself'
          'Man know thyself'

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig:
            Do you have bust of Beethoven and do you know where in Viena can i Buy one?
            I think it will not be difficult. I have seen busts almost every giftshop in Wienna.

Comment

Thank you VERY MUCH for the help.Now I can sleep without problems

Comment

Ludwig, If you can't find what you want in Europe try this web site in the USA. www.statue.com They have many bust of Beethoven and a lot of other composers.
                Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
                  He will have no problem getting hold of a Beethoven bust in Vienna - if he goes to any of the Beethoven museums such as the Pasqualati house they have all sorts of memorabilia. If all else fails try the Beethoven house site (Bonn not vienna though!), they have an online shop.

Yes I must agree with Peter. Here in Vienna you'll find Beethoven statues all over especially in the Inner City where you'll find the majority of the souvenier shops.

Peter mentioned the Pasqualati Haus which is where the main Beethoven museum is located. Their gift shop is now located downstairs around the corner of the Pasqualati Haus on Mölker Steig.

Good luck with your Beethoven bust search.

"God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Idolisation... makes you dig the guy's music even more, but does no good for your own.

maybe that's why many considers Brahms so lame... he had a Beethoven bust!

[This message has been edited by Uniqor (edited 03-01-2005).]

Comment

Working...
                    X