Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone has Ernesto Cortazar sheet music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone has Ernesto Cortazar sheet music?

Hi,
    I've been looking for sheetmusic of Ernesto Cortazar for a while, couldn't find it.
    If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Originally posted by isaackahn:
    Hi,
    I've been looking for sheetmusic of Ernesto Cortazar for a while, couldn't find it.
    If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.
    Isaackahn,
    A quick google search revealed little information about Ernesto Cortazar music.
    All I was able to find was that he composed music for about 500 motion pictures, and when he was 18 he composed the music for the Spanish film ' La Risa de la cuidad' .
    I don't think there is any sheet music for this composer, oddly enough it seems that his website has been removed. I may be wrong . Are you sure you wouldn't rather have Beethoven sheet music as this is in plentiful published supply.?

------------------
    ~ Courage, so it be righteous, will gain all things ~
    ~ Courage, so it be righteous, will gain all things ~

Comment

Originally posted by Amalie:
      Isaackahn,
      All I was able to find was that he composed music for about 500 motion pictures, and when he was 18 he composed the music for the Spanish film ' La Risa de la cuidad' .
      I don't think there is any sheet music for this composer, oddly enough it seems that his website has been removed. I may be wrong . Are you sure you wouldn't rather have Beethoven sheet music as this is in plentiful published supply.?

Comment

Hi,
        Thanks for your reply.
        I was looking for his sheetmusic for long time,yet couldn,t find.
        But, there are about 10 at least songs he composed; ie, Beethoven's silence, solitude, Secret feeling, Maria Elena, Between thorns and roses, Nights of silk and tears, Top of world,Spanish masquerade, ....
        I heard that in Mexico there might be a sheet music, yet it's not so reliable, it turned out.
        I think there are sheetmusic for those, just finding those has been difficult.
        Isaac

Originally posted by Amalie:
        Isaackahn,

Comment

Ernesto cortazar

Go to PianoFiles you will find a lot of Ernesto's music there. I just gave them 10 new ones...Also His son is posting one new one per month for sale. look under ERNESTO CORTAZAR on the net and you will find one. PianoFiles is a trade site....FREE

Comment

Hi, Thanks for your reply.
            How can I access to PianoFiles? Do I need to use google for it or how?
            How can I access trade site?
            Isaac

Comment

Hi, Never mind.
              I just managed to access to pianofiles which is trade site.
              I haven't used this trade site for long time; I didn't know what it was.
              I didn't know about it.
              Isaac

Comment

Greetings from Germany (Altrip, a village near Mannheim, and only 4 hours or so from Bonn...).

Monteverdi : L'Orfeo, directed by Sergio Vartolo, with an un-named instrumental ensemble playing on period instruments. Recorded in the Auditorium of Pigna, Corsica, in 2006. Brilliant Classics CD 93103 (2-CD set).
                I have no specific comments to make at this juncture; I am simply seeking corroborative material for my "Orpheus" thread.

Comment

Working...
                X