Question from a novice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question from a novice

I'm looking for information on a work of L.V.Beethoven. I really do not Know if I am spelling it correctly or not. I do not even know if I have the full title of the work. What I'd like to know is if anyone can tell me what might be the work called "Flieder Mause"? If you see what I mean or it resembles another work of Beethoven's and I've gotten it wrong please tell me. Any information you can give me will help and would be appreciative.

Sincerely yours,

R. Kuszak

Originally posted by Rose Kuszak:
    I'm looking for information on a work of L.V.Beethoven. I really do not Know if I am spelling it correctly or not. I do not even know if I have the full title of the work. What I'd like to know is if anyone can tell me what might be the work called "Flieder Mause"? If you see what I mean or it resembles another work of Beethoven's and I've gotten it wrong please tell me. Any information you can give me will help and would be appreciative.

Sincerely yours,

R. Kuszak
    Rose,
    Die Fledermaus was composed by Johann Strauss.

You can view Beethoven's works on the Beethoven reference site page -> http://www.kingsbarn.freeserve.co.uk/comp.html

------------------
    ~ Courage, so it be righteous, will gain all things ~

[This message has been edited by Amalie (edited 01-06-2005).]
    ~ Courage, so it be righteous, will gain all things ~

Comment

Amalie,
      I really appreciate your help. The person who was looking for the information is an older gentleman who is learning, as I am, about classical music. As I stated earlier, we are novices and hoping to learn quickly. We both love Beethoven and I'm not sure where he heard 'Fledermaus', was composed by Beethoven, but I'm sure he will appreciate getting the correct composer. I'll look forward to more wonderful listening and learning through the classics.

Thanks again.

Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Kuszak:
        Amalie,
        I really appreciate your help. The person who was looking for the information is an older gentleman who is learning, as I am, about classical music. As I stated earlier, we are novices and hoping to learn quickly. We both love Beethoven and I'm not sure where he heard 'Fledermaus', was composed by Beethoven, but I'm sure he will appreciate getting the correct composer. I'll look forward to more wonderful listening and learning through the classics.

Thanks again.

Rose

And the best way to learn is to dive in and listen!

Comment

Working...
        X