Christmas Special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Special!

I listen to this every year via radio, very good!
    This Friday, December 24, 9:00am (USA time). "A Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols". A 90-minute stereo music and spoken-word broadcast from the chapel of King's College in Cambridge, England presenting the legendary A Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols service (Biblical readings and music) as performed by the 30-voice King's College Choir. Hosted by Michael Barone.

------------------
    'Truth and beauty joined'

Originally posted by Joy:
    I listen to this every year via radio, very good!
    This Friday, December 24, 9:00am (USA time). "A Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols". A 90-minute stereo music and spoken-word broadcast from the chapel of King's College in Cambridge, England presenting the legendary A Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols service (Biblical readings and music) as performed by the 30-voice King's College Choir. Hosted by Michael Barone.

I usually catch a bit of it in the morning when I go to work each year. One of these times I will stay home and listen to it.

Comment

Oh, you must! Or tape it if you can. Luckily I don't have to go to work tomorrow so I can listen to the whole program!

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Joy:
        Oh, you must! Or tape it if you can. Luckily I don't have to go to work tomorrow so I can listen to the whole program!

That I'd like to do, but don't have the facilities at this time to do so. I'll work on that for next year--but it's a great program!

Comment

Working...
        X