Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beethoven Documents!

More classical news:

The Beethoven House in Bonn, Germany says it has made available on the web more than 5,000 handwritten letters and manuscripts of composer Ludwig van Beethoven. The 6 million dollar project took the world’s largest collection of Beethoven manuscripts digital for the first time and includes many documents never before available to the public. The web site is in german and English and includes audio samples of Beethoven’s compositions, it is
    www.beethoven-haus-bonn.de.

Enjoy!!

------------------
    'Truth and beauty joined'

Originally posted by Joy:
    More classical news:

The Beethoven House in Bonn, Germany says it has made available on the web more than 5,000 handwritten letters and manuscripts of composer Ludwig van Beethoven. The 6 million dollar project took the world’s largest collection of Beethoven manuscripts digital for the first time and includes many documents never before available to the public. The web site is in german and English and includes audio samples of Beethoven’s compositions, it is
    www.beethoven-haus-bonn.de.

Enjoy!!

I tried too reach it but every time I clicked on scores or letters and stuff it said under construction...do others get the same error??

Ruud

Comment

Originally posted by ruudp:
      I tried too reach it but every time I clicked on scores or letters and stuff it said under construction...do others get the same error??

Ruud

I had no problem with it. Could your web browser be at fault? I am using Firefox 0.9.2.

Comment

Originally posted by ruudp:

Ruud
        I have the same result - under construction!

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Well, I had the same trouble with it. But it seems Sorrano could get through. Maybe they'll have it up and running soon and we can all get a peek at it either that or it's our computer systems?!!

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Peter:
            I have the same result - under construction!

I've figured out the mistake...you should go too the german part..that one functions...I've downloaded the WHOLE waldstein sonata autograph...this is SOO KEWLLLL...thnx a LOT joy for tipping us off

ruud

Comment

Working...
            X