Mozart Piano Sonata in A minor K.310

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mozart Piano Sonata in A minor K.310

Hi everyone, this is my first time using this program,I'm really excited to have discovered this site!! Anyway I was wondering if anyone can suggest websites I can use to read any analysis or discussion of this sonata K.310? I'm writing about it for my Analysis and Performance class after having performed it. I have analyzed it harmonically but I need some ideas for the part of my paper that has to be about the style and performance issues.
    Thanx!

They may be able to help you at the Mozart forum.
    http://www.mozartforum.com/

------------------
    'Man know thyself'
    'Man know thyself'

Comment

Thanks Peter, one of my favorite websites.
      Also my favorite or Mozarts piano sonatas.
      Thought to be the first written after his mother died, or perhaps the first written after Leopold blamed Wolfgabg for his mothers death. At any rate it's loaded with emotion.

Steve
      www.mozartforum.com

[This message has been edited by SR (edited 11-11-2004).]
      www.mozartforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by SR:
        Thanks Peter, one of my favorite websites.
        Also my favorite or Mozarts piano sonatas.
        Thought to be the first written after his mother died, or perhaps the first written after Leopold blamed Wolfgabg for his mothers death. At any rate it's loaded with emotion.

Steve

Well I'm pleased to see it is such a success - very nice site! The A minor is also a favorite of mine and it is an astonishing work, by far the most outstanding of his sonatas till then, the only thing remotely on this level being the E minor Violin sonata composed a month earlier.

------------------
        'Man know thyself'
        'Man know thyself'

Comment

Working...
        X