Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old are you???

Hello everybody!!
    Right now I found this board - quite surprised that a board about Beethoven does excist!!!
    However, my first question concerning this board is: How old are all of you?
    I´m sorry if this question has been asked before but I was wondering if I´m the only user who is younger then 30 years????

------------------
    kind regards

Fabienne
    kind regards

Fabienne

Originally posted by Fabienne:
    Hello everybody!!
    Right now I found this board - quite surprised that a board about Beethoven does excist!!!
    I´m sorry if this question has been asked before but I was wondering if I´m the only user who is younger then 30 years????

Hey we're not all old codgers with long grey beards! I'm a little older than 30 but of course look a lot younger, I suspect there are people here where the reverse is the case.

------------------
    "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin

[This message has been edited by Rod (edited 09-29-2004).]
    http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Sorry if my expression was a little bit "hard" but it is just that I am 23 years old and I don´t know any Beethoven-Fans in my age ;=((((

------------------
      kind regards

Fabienne
      kind regards

Fabienne

Comment

Sorry if my expression was a little bit "hard" but it is just that I am 23 years old and I don´t know any Beethoven-Fans in my age ;=((((

Remember, older men can be so much better in so many ways!

------------------
        "If I were but of noble birth..." - Rod Corkin

[This message has been edited by Rod (edited 09-29-2004).]
        http://classicalmusicmayhem.freeforums.org

Comment

Hi Fabienne
          My age is 38, I'm looking like 18, but I am feeling like 70... or was it quite the reverse!?
          To tell you the truth, I think it's pretty hard to find CM lovers in every age . I know many people that like the music, but the most of them are saying they couldn't listen to it every day and they find it pigheaded to do so. I don't mind

Comment

I'm thirty, healthy, feel young but certainly quite tired.
            I know about not knowing people sharing your interest in one's age, bet you don't know many people who owns simultaneously +30 cds from Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi, Mozart... John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Keith Jarret, Bill Evans... and Metallica, Frank Zappa & Led Zeppelin!!

Comment

Well I'm around the 40 mark, but had I discovered this site at the age of 12 I would have been delighted!

I understand your age concerns, but I think you only have to look at the number of youth orchestras and young people having music lessons to realise that there are many young people out there who prefer Beethoven to Britney! The other point I would make is so what? You have the intelligence to appreciate fine music and who cares what anyone else thinks!

Welcome to the site and I hope you get a lot out of it sharing your enthusiasm for Beethoven with us!

------------------
              'Man know thyself'
              'Man know thyself'

Comment

Hey, I'm same age as you Fabienne! of course for now...I'm going to be 24 in november 18.

Comment

At the ripe old age of 48, I am one of the oldies but goodies in this forum.
                  "God knows why it is that my pianoforte music always makes the worst impression on me, especially when it is played badly." -Beethoven 1804.

Comment

Hello everybody!!

I'm 18 and a non-stop cm lover since my 14th...the year I discoverd the piano...and this site...I stumbled across it april this year...And are hooked aswell ever since...al that remains now is good old gurn telling us his age..I'll bet amalie won't share ..women don't like to do that too much.
                    Regards,
                    Ruud.

P.s Rod I saw a picture of you on the handelforum...OR that is a older picture or you DO look younger

Comment

17 but I look like I could be 54

------------------
                      Love from London
                      Love from London

Comment

lol Tony!! 47 and counting! Told I look 27! You see, Ruud, not all women are afraid to tell their age! But I have to agree that you shouldn't care what other people think about your choice of music, just be glad you chose classical as your favourite. It's been in my repertoire all my life. When I was younger people didn't agree with me about my chose of music either but that didn't stop me. I couldn't care less about what other people think about my love of the classics! All I know is it's brought me a lot of happiness and joy over the years!

------------------
                        'Truth and beauty joined'
                        'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

I once had a cup of coffee with Beethoven. That should tell you how old I am. Actually, I am a 68 year old Grandfather.

Young is good but the Golden years are better........

Comment

The light just went on upstairs, Am I the oldest person on this site? Count only the living.

Comment

Hi

I am a new member, I joined last week and have been reading all week.

I am 54 and have been listening to Classical music since I was 18.
                              I like the topics discussed especially the "What are you listining to Today"

Sami
                              Sami

Comment

Working...
                              X