What song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What song?

Obout 12 years ago, i completly fell in love with a song. The name of the "song" (the name was translated to swedish) was the lost coin.
    I belive its Beethoven, but do i get a hold of it?
    Does anyone no in what conserte it appears?
    ________
    roor bong pictures
    Last edited by Plingplong; 01-22-2011, 04:57 AM.

PP
    I guess you are searching for the Rondo a Capriccio in G major, Op.129 "Rage over a Lost Penny"

There is a nice Naxos piece, Jeno Jando on Piano, 'Bagatelles and Dances' Vol.3 (8.553799)

Comment

Originally posted by Pastorali:
      PP
      I guess you are searching for the Rondo a Capriccio in G major, Op.129 "Rage over a Lost Penny"

There is a nice Naxos piece, Jeno Jando on Piano, 'Bagatelles and Dances' Vol.3 (8.553799)
      ...I remember hearing something about this song. What is the story behind it? I believe it was written as a sort of joke, no?

------------------
      v russo
      v russo

Comment

Originally posted by v russo:
        ...I remember hearing something about this song. What is the story behind it? I believe it was written as a sort of joke, no?

V,
        All I know is that the piece originally was called rondo alla hungarese and that the publisher and composer Anton Diabelli Who published the work gave it its nickname and it was accepted immediately too the public as being the rondo rage over the lost penny..It was written round-about 1795 and published later.

Regards,
        Ruud

Comment

Thank you!

________
          volcano vaporizer
          Last edited by Plingplong; 01-22-2011, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X