haagen dazs commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haagen dazs commercials

i am looking for some help. i do like classical music, but i don't know alot about it. recently i have seen 3 new commercials for haagen dazs ice cream and, in the commercials they have some beautiful classical music playing. has anyone seen these commercials, and if you have, can anyone tell me what the name of the piece is and the name of the composer. if you go to there site online they have a place where you can view the 3 new commercials. i will try to post the link here to ao maybe that will help:
    http://www.haagendazs.com/landing.jsp

Sorry Cissie, the music is not familiar to me. Perhaps you could try and e mail the haagen dazs website, they could probably help you.

------------------
    'Truth and beauty joined'

Comment

Originally posted by Joy:
      Sorry Cissie, the music is not familiar to me. Perhaps you could try and e mail the haagen dazs website, they could probably help you.

Could it not be modern contemporary music..written in a classical way...it doesen't sound that thoroughly classic to me anyway

Comment

It didn't sound familiar to me either. Perhaps it was composed for the commercial. Otherwise, they would probably identify the piece on the page where they had it for download. I'm sure they can tell you for sure if you send them an e-mail, however.

Comment

I'll bet Chris is write. They probably composed this song just for the commercial. Lots of times this happens where a piece is composed just for a TV show or radio program or something like that and you think it's an old piece that's been around when actually it's brand new! E mail them and they'll be able to help!!

------------------

Comment

OK Cissie, here is the answer to your question. The piece of music is called "State of Grace" and was specifically composed for the commercials by a European music house. I would imagine at this time it is not available commercially.

Comment

Working...
            X